Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Giving concessions to already publicly used water sources is a recipe for disaster. Time and time again corporations have proved they do not care about the public part of the flow. E.g. if some of their infrastructure fucks up the public segment of the water flow, they don't care. They're going to engage in naysaying, internal investigation committees and shit, and until public pressure gets so high nothing will be done. Nestle CEO has argued that UN's right to water doesn't mean right to clean, chemically up to standard drinkable water. So if they fuck it up, they'll buy themselves time, delete the evidence, do some PR, and in the end people will be satisfied if their public water returns to normal, let alone reparations or such...if I fuck it up, I'll be charged for terrorism.

Glad to see that @LooseCannon and I have made @Saapanael's signature. It is an honour.

articleLarge.jpg

I kid you not...

Walking to work listening to Maiden as you do, Rime of the ancient mariner live from Long Beach '85, y'know 'This is what not to do if a bird shits on you' and what happens?

A fucking bird shits on me.

Massive, wet, green... all down my black canvas jacket.

So, if I read this correctly, if a bird shat on you, you shouldn't be doing something? And you were going to work?

The moral of the story is : don't go to work.

Got my fifth flying lesson today. Flew the new aircraft for the first time. It felt a bit tighter on the controls than the old one (and I think it's cool that I actually notice that :D).

Was mostly repetition of what we did in the two previous ones. Direct transitions between climbing and descending turns, slow flight, and some more stalls. There was more turbulence today than during any of my previous lessons, so it was a bit more work to keep the plane level. Still, I don't think I did any worse in that respect than last time. Seems I didn't forget everything in ten days!

I'm serious, I dont even know if the washer can save it :facepalm:

I'm going to make a very 'Iron Maiden' cliche and say that the bird that did the crapping must have been the size of an albatross... felt like id been punched where it hit me!

Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to clean...

Um, well, I'm writing a concept album based on Josephine Tey's incredible The Daughter of Time and somehow managed to assemble a band together for it... hype.

Back