Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Battle Beast are confirmed for Hills of Rock.
When will they announce the headliner for the 1st night?

Also I'm starting work on April 2nd. So when I sign the contract I'll know when I can take days off. I probably only need 3.

I just read that the reason why LN-NRC isn't already handed over to the club is that there's one registration document that must first be translated from German (Aquila Aviation is a German manufacturer) by a certified translator. The club only received the document today, now translation will take the weekend, and then it will be sent back to the Norwegian Civil Aviation Authority over the weekend. Hoping for good flying weather next week, so that the plane can be flown to its new home as soon as the paperwork is done!

Tonight's playlist (from my side):

Myles Kenney - Devil on the Wall
Bruce Dickinson - Omega
Thor - Lightning Strikes
Crucifixion - Green Eyes
Skull Fist - Heavier Than Metal
Iron Maiden - The Nomad
Running Wild - The Ballad of William Kidd
Civil War - Rome is Falling
Metallica - Whiskey in the Jar
Powerwolf - Resurrection by Erection
Majesty - YOLO HM
Amon Amarth - Guardians of Asgaard
Sabaton - THe Lion From the North (Because I was asked to turn down on the cheese)
Iron Maiden - Passchendaele
Quiet Riot - Metal Health
Skid Row - 18 and Life
Judas Priest - Never the Heroes
Heaven & Hell - Follow the Tears
Megadave - Holy Wars... The Punishment Due
Iced Earth - Travel in Stygian
Judas Priest - Jawbreaker
Iron Maiden - Flash of the Blade
Twisted Sister - Under the Blade
Queen - Ride the Wild
Slayer - South of Heaven
Exodus - A Lesson in Violence
Anthrax - I am the Law
Judas Priest - Turbo Lover
Iced Earth - Clear the Way

I wonder how this got overloaded.
lEKe0im.jpg

The Aftermath is proof that even in their moments of lesser greatness, the boys can write a song that lyrical stands head-to-head against some of their classic giants.

Top of the morning to ya!

The snow is back and looks like it will be here all day. There's a half marathon in Reading tomorrow morning too.:lol:

I looked out earlier and there was a full comedy blizzard taking place, it just lacked BBC wind sound effects.

My laptop is shit. I can't wait until I have a job and can buy a new one. It has a habit of finding problems and turning itself off and telling me it'll restart soon, but it never does so I have to turn it off and then on again. This happened just before I left work yesterday and when I turned it back on this morning it had wiped all the metadata for my media library. I've restored it to my previous backup at the start of February but that's still six weeks of play counts wiped out. I've been listening to a lot of Sepultura the last few days so I've lost all the play counts for those songs too. Sad!

giphy.gif

In the series of funny lingual coincidences: Did you know that the Norwegian word for the infant stadium of amphibians like e.g. frogs, namely rumpetroll

rumpetroll_wikipedia.jpg

is strikingly similar to the name of the major Romanian oil company?

evg_2985__1.jpg

I don't think too many Norwegians are driving around in Romania anyway, but if they are, they'll surely have a laugh at the thought of putting rumpetroll in their tank.

Back