Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

flakes.jpg

Nay, 'twas askin' if ye were still on that beer tryin' thing.
Oh, that. Yes I'm officially a beer drinker now (although I still don't fancy my chances in a drinking competition with anyone on here ...)

Finally got to sample some Trooper on Saturday (good stuff!) - but unfortunately the Boyfriend was not in a fit state to join me and opted for a Lemsip instead. I guess there's no really rock 'n' roll way of having a cold :(.

Oh, that. Yes I'm officially a beer drinker now (although I still don't fancy my chances in a drinking competition with anyone on here ...)

Finally got to sample some Trooper on Saturday (good stuff!) - but unfortunately the Boyfriend was not in a fit state to join me and opted for a Lemsip instead. I guess there's no really rock 'n' roll way of having a cold :(.

Unless you put Tequila in your lemsip...

It's currently -2.5C and three hours ago it was below -4C. :eek: It's been a few years since I've experienced temperatures this low. And yes, I'm aware that proper cold countries get much lower temperatures but I have no interest in getting into a pissing contest about it. Your piss would freeze quicker.

It's currently -2.5C and three hours ago it was below -4C. :eek: It's been a few years since I've experienced temperatures this low. And yes, I'm aware that proper cold countries get much lower temperatures but I have no interest in getting into a pissing contest about it. Your piss would freeze quicker.
Sounds proper cold!

Back