Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I just opened a yogurt and it was pressurized and went everywhere. Fuck.
A few months ago I was putting a spoon of yogurt into my mouth when someone said something funny. It would've been fine if I'd just laughed as I could've stifled it but I also coughed at the same time and sprayed a bit of yogurt around. Mainly onto my trousers. :facepalm:
It's one way of becoming more cultured ...

A few months ago I was putting a spoon of yogurt into my mouth when someone said something funny. It would've been fine if I'd just laughed as I could've stifled it but I also coughed at the same time and sprayed a bit of yogurt around. Mainly onto my trousers. :facepalm:

This would have been perfect if the person who talked to you was a really cute chick you had a major crush on.

giphy.gif

Barnes & Noble fired every single head cashier, receiving manager, and digital sales lead in the company today without warning because of poor holiday sales. That’s (potentially, they won’t report numbers) hundreds or thousands of jobs that disappeared overnight with the bottom line as the only cause.

On and off I worked for B&N for 7 years. I always liked them as a company, they always seemed to treat us pretty well for a corporate big box store. Guess I was wrong. This sucks for a lot of my former co-workers and is probably a sure sign that they’re on their last legs as a business.

Barnes & Noble fired every single head cashier, receiving manager, and digital sales lead in the company today without warning because of poor holiday sales. That’s (potentially, they won’t report numbers) hundreds or thousands of jobs that disappeared overnight with the bottom line as the only cause.

On and off I worked for B&N for 7 years. I always liked them as a company, they always seemed to treat us pretty well for a corporate big box store. Guess I was wrong. This sucks for a lot of my former co-workers and is probably a sure sign that they’re on their last legs as a business.
What in the actual fuck?! Then again, Best Buy has decided to completely stop selling CD's. Online digital formats are getting even more and more popular.

Firing some people who are bad at their jobs is one thing; assuming every single person is bad because you can't draw a fucking line based on underlying numbers is something else.

Back