Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

From the aspect of general rock, about the only band that comes to my mind and has weight is Bad Religion. I don't listen to them but I like them anytime I listen to them.

Rest of punk? Just no.

Agreed. Bad Religion is awesome. As for other punk stuff, I can enjoy a lot of pop/punk stuff like Green Day, Paramore, etc. but if it dips too far into emo or traditional punk I'm out.

The Clash is one of my favorite bands, so there's definitely some punk I like. But most I've heard have been misses so far.

Clash is also cool, I forgot them. I also like Toy Dolls but they're not exactly punk.

We're having some of the hardest wind in a while over here:
Looks like it was ranked number 7 in heaviest storms since they started measuring it in 1901.

Seventh storm of a seventh storm
Seventh storm of a seventh stooohohohorm

After the storm:
26992077_1413950998728266_7431770082385980302_n.jpg

Last edited:
I saw a lot of videos in last two days, kids having fun with wind powered (eg. grocety bags) scooters.
Any real damage up there? In my city when we get that, at least some tree is bound to fall down and hit a car, or worse...

Any real damage up there?
Any real damage? Here:

2 dead (in Germany 10 dead I read) and at least 90 million euro (a prognosis for cars and houses).
Damage to government property, companies and agriculture hasn't been included (or calculated) yet.

It was quite the windstorm! We got ones fairly similar in strength every 2-3 years in Nova Scotia. In Ontario, less so.

Any real damage? Here:

2 dead (in Germany 10 dead I read) and at least 90 million euro (a prognosis for cars and houses).
Damage to government property, companies and agriculture hasn't been included (or calculated) yet.

Thought so. There are always dead when hurricane-force storms hit us, I found it a bit grim to imply it in your case. I hope that your property is ok and everything with people around you is fine.

Back