Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Plenty of snow today. The media: "Snow chaos!". Same every time. Up north, people laugh their asses off because they are led to believe that there actually is chaos. But it isn't. It is delayed buses and slow traffic. We cope. Things just take more time.

So Spotify recommended a 90s playlist to me today and I figured...what the hell. I clicked on it, and I know every word to every song so far. Christ.

Thunderstick's new singer:
26731658_1851587808187028_167756947258169779_n.jpg

Had to drive through the snow chaos today. It was absolutely problem free. All you need is just a little patience, to quote G'n'R.

And sorry to hear about your cat Saap. The downside of having animals is that they live so much shorter than us, so one will have to deal with losing them.

But it's worth it.

I am sorry for your cat but I don't know if I should be...Where do cats go?

Like Knick said, cat heaven.
Probably no correlation there but we just started getting real cold weather as well. The winter took'er.

In other news, I played curling tonight. Second time in my life. Six guys from work plus the GF of one of my colleagues. In fact, she was the one who had played the most times before (three). We split into two teams, my team took a 3-0 lead in the first round and won 8-2 in the end :D

Sorry 'bout your cat, Saap. However, 15 years is a good life in cat's terms. He was probably quite happy with you. Hope you're not too sad.

Back