Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I sign a new contract with the network operator every ~2 years and get a new phone every time, for a reduced prize and in installments. I torture my phones mercilessly so all 3 I bought like that (currently on the 4th) got super slow and had low battery life at the end. 2nd one stopped working like one week after I stopped using it.

So, when we come down the stretch to the goal here, will everyone be posting like crazy hoping to be the 100,000th poster? Maybe I'll just sit back and watch all of the insanity.

I pass through the gym to get to the pool, and the receptionist lady is stunning.
I think they do this on purpose.

Actually the exact same case for me, I have the gym membership because they have a pool. Rarely do I ever go to the weightlifting section. So by "hitting the gym", I really mean "hitting the pool". :D

My Samsung doesn't have an aluminum shell, it has easily removable plastic cover. When you drop iPhone or newer Samsungs or anything that's in on piece, the shock vibrations are transferred to the screen. When a regular phone drops, such as mine, the cover goes left the battery goes right and the shock force is applied over that elements.

Does that gym have its own pool or it's just access through the gym? I use a public pool complex but through the gym, because gym will reserve 2 or 3 tracks for its customers and it works throughout the day. The public access is 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon, which isn't convenient.

Does that gym have its own pool or it's just access through the gym? I use a public pool complex but through the gym, because gym will reserve 2 or 3 tracks for its customers and it works throughout the day. The public access is 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon, which isn't convenient.

They have their own pool.

Just read the most brutal restaurant review in a long time. There's a new restaurant in the city and a newspaper sent its incognito food journos there to try it out. The review starts with a punchline which says it all:

"The new restaurant has a circus-themed interior. Unfortunately, they have placed the clown in the kitchen".
They need to stop clowning around and make some serious decisions for once, like cooking real food.

Oh no that won't do at all, Bruce has invested quite heavily in monkey stock recently.
Basically, bananas.

His next aviation project:
0250.764l.jpg

Back