Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

3 D printer update .. it is built .. having some weird software issues ... probably be a few weeks. Going to the Texas State Fair tomorrow to eat a copious amount of corn dogs and out of town the following weekend (visiting my Dad in San Diego)
Will you design your prints by yourself? Solid Edge? Or CAD?

Considering Halford's horribly off-key, angry-elf a capella opening, it's quite hard to imagine someone covering the song and making the vocals worse, but Joakim somehow succeeded.
This is strange. I actually like the Sabaton cover and the original is one of my favorite Priest songs.

Yeah, the Underworld. Crappy venue but I think it'll be cool to see Blaze.

If you want to avoid The Underworld you can see him with Wolfsbane at the O2 Academy Islington on Dec 21st. Although I prefer the solo material, Wolfsbane is a fun band! Well, at least they seem to be. Never seen them, just two acoustic dates Jase and Blaze did back in 2011.

Angry-elf a capella - kudos for this, but off-key?

Okay, I'm not sure if it's exactly off-key, a.) but it's completely disconnected from the rest of the song, scale-wise, b.) there's too short a pause between the two lines, being rhythmically fucked up, c.) the lines are melodically iffy, if not off-key - it just floats there like an afterthought.

MOTHERFUCKER

Okay, I'm not sure if it's exactly off-key, a.) but it's completely disconnected from the rest of the song, scale-wise, b.) there's too short a pause between the two lines, being rhythmically fucked up, c.) the lines are melodically iffy, if not off-key - it just floats there like an afterthought.
Okay, 1.) imagine it wasn't Rob Halford but Attila Csihar, 2.) cringe, 3.) go back to original and enjoy

The rest of the song is awesome. Those solos bring my blood to a boiling point.

And what would Attila Csihar be doing in a band with not one, but two actual guitarists four actual musicians anyway :p

Halford's worst moments still contain more accurate notes than an album with Csihar.

Csihar makes Ulrich's St. Anger snare sound good.

The blood on Csihar's face paint are actually his cells trying to leave ASAP, not being able to stand it anymore.

Ramsay Snow wanted to use Csihar's songs as a torture technique, but in the end he decided it was too cruel.

Csihar's voice was the second gunman on the grassy knoll.

Csihar < Montenegro

This could go on for a while.

Last edited:
There are loads of metal fans in Sheffield station. No two band t-shirts the same. What's going on?

The Professor has been rambling on off-topic for an hour. Talking about not wasting your life.

The irony makes me want to kill myself.

Great. Just another reason for people to be afraid of concert venues.

Here's hoping that this happening at a country concert (instead of rock/pop/metal/something them godless liberals listen to) might actually wake up some of the anti-gun control idiots, but it probably won't.

Rather the opposite. You know, if everyone at the venue had carried a gun, and all that.

Back