Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Someone has stolen all the diesel in the house!!!  Last night the temperature inside was 13 degrees,  and I payed today 670 Euros to get more diesel.  My problem is I have to find a way to prevent those bastards from doing it again. :mad:

I'd go with a World Piece Tour bumper sticker if you can find it. You know, Eddie planting the UJ in the Earth, one of my favorites. I saw a bumper sticker yesterday that was good too: The early bird gets the worm, but if you're the early worm, you get eaten. Pretty good.

SinisterMinisterX said:
But I'm no dummy. I have certain transportation requirements. Specifically, I needed a car with a trunk large enough to hold my bass amp. So I actually brought my amp with me to the dealer, and put it in the new car's trunk before I bought it. See, I know where my priorities are.
Funny thing is that the Ford Focus in this country has a tiny (depth wise) boot, at least from what I've seen. Never even been in one, so can't verify this statement. :D

Natalie said:
Speaking of sucking and blowing and all that, my friend has an excellent motto: When in doubt, f***.

Yeah, I'd vote for that one!

@ SMX, the bumper sticker I laughed at was "vote for Monica's boyfriends wife".

but anything Maiden sounds good too.

wasted155 said:
Even when a bad day is happening, I can always click on here for a good laugh or two!
I tell you what I like to do on occasions, look back at old posts and have a laugh at them.

Try it. It's more fun than it sounds, actually. Seeing old debates and how they played out or a very funny post. I look up Timmy's Story whenever I need cheering up lol

Back