Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Tomorrow I'm going to see a MiG-15 fly. Not a very common sight in Norway, and I've never seen one flying before.

Also DeHavilland Vampire and a Spitfire Mk XVI and some parachute team, and a Tiger Moth display team. And an F-16. All of this 30 min driving from my place :D

Nice. I saw a MiG-15 at an airshow in 2015. There's an airshow being organised around here this year, but of course it's on May 27.

Remember my sick dog? Well, she is now back home (with a feeding tube as she wasn't eating) and is really bright. She seems to have massively turned a corner and the feeding tube is only used for medication (she is wolfing her food down). She lost a lot of weight, went from 7.5kg to 4.9kg, but she was a little overweight, fortunately. The weight is coming back on.

All in all, the vet bill was thousands. And it turned out a course of steroids was the answer. Yes she was insured, but I had to personally pay 2/3rds of it as my cover did not stretch that far. But she is on the up and that is the most important thing.
That's such wonderful news Albie. I'll pray that she stays in good health.

Almost had a heart attack at 5 AM when the lightning struck so loudly the windows shook and car alarms started.

I PASSED THE MODERN POLITICAL THEORY TEST

:edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal::edmetal:
:shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

OMG I'M SO HAPPY

:yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey::yey:

twtUN5y.gif

Our washing machine crapped out and our fridge is acting a bit weird (water dispenser stopped working and leaks into the freezer, creating a small ice block we have to chip out every few days).

Luckily next weekend is tax free weekend on appliances in Texas (if they are energy star rated) .. usually with some good sales .. sucks we have to buy new ones, but the timing is good at least. Probably get a new dryer too, we bought all this stuff at the same time.

Back