Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

And thus Brett got our real-life names and photos... :innocent: :D
itsatrap.jpg

2016-04-25 09.47.49.jpg Anyway, my poor little dog is very poorly. So much so that she is spending her second night in what is deemed the best vet hospital in the country and we have yet to find out what is wrong. They are running an MRI scan on her tomorrow to see what they can find, but as yet no one knows. 3 weeks she has been lame and so far it's cost me £1700 and i anticipate around another £3k bill tomorrow. I have been really worried about her and i bloody hope they get to the bottom of it and get her well again.

View attachment 5714 Anyway, my poor little dog is very poorly. So much so that she is spending her second night in what is deemed the best vet hospital in the country and we have yet to find out what is wrong. They are running an MRI scan on her tomorrow to see what they can find, but as yet no one knows. 3 weeks she has been lame and so far it's cost me £1700 and i anticipate around another £3k bill tomorrow. I have been really worried about her and i bloody hope they get to the bottom of it and get her well again.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, mate.

Back