Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'm having a Night Prowleresque trip, although it's not quite as bad as Montenegro. The guys I'm with are impossible to get by with because they are never satisfied with anything. Some people just don't know how to have fun.

I'm so tired of the US elections, and I'm not even American. I can't imagine what it's be like to live there right now.

I'm having a Night Prowleresque trip, although it's not quite as bad as Montenegro. The guys I'm with are impossible to get by with because they are never satisfied with anything. Some people just don't know how to have fun.
Are they among the people arrested in the Amsterdam Red Light District (293 people arrested in the last seventeen days)?

Yeah, I know. It didn't produce a roar first time around, so I had to hammer it in again. Blame the fact that I came home from work at 7. :yawn:

I would suggest drinking, it helps me care less :p

Surely those people were satisfied?
Not sure. :)

People who live in that neighbourhood (yes, people live there too ;-) ) complained about drug dealers and fake drug sellers. And people who used drugs on the street. Also: Beggars were removed from the streets. And dozens of hecklers.

Back