Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Are you to waving at me, Travis Dragon? I am to can wave now aslo because the moderators have lifted my ban.:hello:

I am now to post whatever I want. I do not want to post.

Wednesday, 29 August 2007. Spanish giants Barcelona win this year's Joan Gamper Trophy for the 32nd time after destroying Italian champions Inter Milan 5-0 courtesy of goals from Ronaldinho (7), Giovani (11), Yaya Touré (37), Andrés Iniesta (56) and Thiago Motta (78).

[attachment deleted by admin]

Usain Bolt hasn't looked good in the World Championship preliminaries. We could be in for a surprise with Justin Gatlin being the prime suspect.

I think photos are allowed but not with a camera that also can record audio. Hmm.

Would be very weird if you can't bring or use your cellphone camera. I can't be 100% sure - but don't you think that there will be an opportunity to have your photo taken with Bruce? He'll probably set out an hour or whatever for just casually having a quick chat and a photo with each of you....

Also, there will be lots of photos to take of just the scenery and from the Bruce Air Flight itself.....Look up Bruce Air Flight 666 on YouTube There are many fans who have uploaded videos and photos from past Bruce Air trips.

I can understand the no recording bit...if it pertains to the listening session of the new album, but that's about it.

I guess there will be opportunities with a cellphone away from the studio and party afterwards.

But they told us to bring a 'dumb' camera or let the FC staff do the picture taking at the party (and definitely in the studio).

I don't that term well, dumb camera. But older camera's which can't record audio would fit the definition as well I guess.

Back