Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Maiden England is such a great DVD. Between the concert and 12 Wasted Years, it has pretty much everything you need for an 80s Maiden fix.

Tried hookah yesterday. Did not like it at all. It was too hot in that bar anyway and all the smoke and stuff made me super dizzy, got a headache and had to take a taxi home. But at least Schneider kicked ass (best beer in the world) and I also had a kickass burrito, so it's all good.

Blueberry. I think the bar is called Sherzada or something, it's pretty close to Burrito Madre, where I had the burrito.

Blueberry isn't powerful taste. You should try something other! Watermelon, melon, apple, pineapple, CHERRY...
Blueberry is strong for first time. That bar Šeherezada isn't that good. You can try one on Slavija, called Yala Habibi - much, much better!

Btw, i like buritos! :)

PSA: don't download anything from SourceForge. They've started bundling malware with all their downloads, as of a couple months ago. Reports of viruses, from a wide variety of different downloads, are surfacing in many places.

Let me guess: a drinking glass came to close? This happened to me once. Just a small part of it fell of. (Someone else hit my hand, which held a beer glass)

Back