Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all have something good to eat planned out. Lucy didn't have too much luck here! :lol:
RlOWfXo.jpg

They put up a remix of their last album stating that this is the direction their next one is going in, saying that it will be recorded in the summer.

A GermanWings plane (Airbus A320), crashed in the south of France.

Al Jazeera posted an article about this on Facebook. I made the mistake of looking ate the comments thread - and my hope for mankind has once more diminished. User comments are the worst thing the internet has ever brought to us.

Same reason I'm avoiding Yahoo at the moment. Whenever any news about anything goes up there, the sheer bile in the comments section is most depressing.

Al Jazeera posted an article about this on Facebook. I made the mistake of looking ate the comments thread - and my hope for mankind has once more diminished. User comments are the worst thing the internet has ever brought to us.
Al Jazeera has the worst comments.

Yeah, all of the news subreddits are pretty terrible. Don't get me wrong, I love reddit, but it most often is a race to see who can post the best sarcastic pun, regardless of how tragic the news may be.

So it's a beautiful spring day, I'm happy, I'm in love and I go out to do the groceries with a smile on my lips and find myself happily singing to myself...

See the Reich in flames
Try to save Berlin in vain
It's a road through death and pain
On the other shore, there's the end of the war

See the city burn on the other side
Going down in flames as two worlds collide
Who can now look back with a sense of pride
On the other shore there's the end of the war

In Berlin.

Back