Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Saw that this morning, some of those facts are pretty misleading. The Beatles broke up before Disney World opened, for example.

Anyone seen the Family Guy episode where Stewie is scared of Brian's News Of The World cover?

Replace Brian with me, Stewie with my three year old nephew and News of The World with Defenders Of The Faith.

Anyone seen the Family Guy episode where Stewie is scared of Brian's News Of The World cover?

Replace Brian with me, Stewie with my three year old nephew and News of The World with Defenders Of The Faith.

Seen all of 'em. Don't remember what they did but follow the storyline and maybe she'll get over it.

I have just discovered the awesomeness of blue cheese. It's a brave new world indeed (for me, that is)!

Just noticed how similar Sea Of Madness and Duran Duran's Rio sound in terms of rhythm. Noticed it in the chorus, the instrumental drop-off and ending.

I just came up with what may be my best musical ideas ever. I didn't have my recording device with me (dead battery) and they all go flying away.

My recording device=My phone. :D I did record it on my laptop but I don't have a microphone so the recording came out horrible. You can barely hear what I'm playing.

Back