Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

What are they singing?
For the most part, not quite sure - there was definitely a version of "Alouette" and something that sounded like a cross between "Froggy went a-courting" and "Here comes the Galloping Major" but mostly it sounds vaguely familiar just not quite identifiable.

I'm sure they will sing me to sleep (until closing time ...)

I had dinner with my mom tonight. I made a pizza. Why not eggpizza, you may ask? She didn't have any eggs at her place :(

I went to hastings today and picked up Painkiller, Moving Pictures, Tattooed Millionaire, Among the Living, and Rising for 19$.
Today was a good day. :D

Nice, but this begs the question -- why did you not have those albums earlier?? Rainbow Rising, Moving Pictures and Painkiller are all part of the metal/hard rock canon.

Started my ride today. Got in 510 miles. Went from Phoenix up to Flagstaff, thru Winslow and, eventually, Albuquerque. I'm being a tourist, so I stood "on a corner in Winslow Arizona". Also saw the meteor crater ( fucking huge) and lots of desert. :) now sitting by the pool with a vodka red bull. Phew. 250 miles to Amarillo tx tomorrow. Following part of the old Route 66!!

Nice, but this begs the question -- why did you not have those albums earlier?? Rainbow Rising, Moving Pictures and Painkiller are all part of the metal/hard rock canon.
Well I never really bothered to get them as I was to busy collecting Iron Maiden albums. I'm just starting my collection too.

:hello: I'm doing good here.

LmRvNvk.jpg

Back