Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I've a hangover (which is rare, only like 3 times ever I think) and my neighbours decided today was the perfect day to fix their wall that got knocked down like 5 months ago.. so there's grinders and whatnot going on since 8am >.<

So there's this small guitar solo competition that I'm taking part in and I'd appreciate it a lot if you had a few seconds to spare and vote for me. You can find my video by clicking on "view entries" and writing Anselm (my name) in the search bar. https://www.facebook.com/seymourduncanpickups/app_486254294756872
----
Yesterday evening turned out to be pretty interesting. Went to a classmate's place, there were about 5 others. Drank a little, played cards, nothing over the top but not bad either. About 01:30 AM we went out to walk to a pizza place that's open all night. We got there, the pizza guy was a young funny lad. After I had ordered my stuff, he asked if I would like something to drink. I was thinking for a while, then he said "alcohol is available as well". I wanted to pass at first but then he asked if I'm underage, I said I am to which he replied that he never asks for ID. I said that this is starting to tempt me so he recommended a beer called Manchester. It was fucking expensive but damn, the idea of this whole conversation was so cool that I had to buy it. Then I got 5 hours of sleep and went to work. Home from work now, so tired, it's over 30 degrees outside in the sun :down:.

I'll try and open up a fake Facebook to vote you. I'm paranoid about sharing my details with Facebook.

So I trek down to the outdoor pool on one of the warmest days of the year so far, only to find it closing up when I got there. Apparently the water had gone cloudy.

Er, no. The actual water in the pool had gone cloudy and the pool attendants couldn't see the bottom of the pool any more. I don't know if it was caused by small children or people wearing too much sun cream/oil.

Not to mention the Reich games, with Germany, Poland, Austria, Czech Republic and then some. And for a change, Germany would always win.
I can imagine there would be a tug-of-war between Germany and Russia for Poland to compete in the Reich Games or the ex-Communist Bloc Games. Poland would get hammered either way though.

I'm wondering that if the Commonwealth Games had a football tournament England might actually win it

Back