Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Dude, it was just so hot in there! But very cool! Yeah, that may have been the deal, the cherry peppers... whew!! Also, I was not prepared for no credit/debit card service :) I am so not used to not carrying cash around! But they had an ATM. :)

I've been there many times and I always used a credit card! :/ I've never eaten at the bar, though, maybe that's a rule of which I was unaware.

I've been there many times and I always used a credit card! :/ I've never eaten at the bar, though, maybe that's a rule of which I was unaware.

Oh! Maybe I was misinformed... it was loud there, so maybe she didn't understand what I was asking.

good to know :)

So what was in the burger? Was it infused with Trooper beer?

Incidentally, not only did they sell out of Maiden event shirts at Sonisphere, they also sold out of Trooper beer early on Sunday afternoon. Somebody made a fat pile of money that weekend.

It appears that the burger was just a standard patty with all the spicy topings that made it hot... but damn good :)

The Commonwealth Games opening ceremony is taking place right now. I don't care though, as it's the Commonwealth Games.

It would be nice though id the other dead empires had their own mini-Olympics. Spain with most of Latin America, France with a good chunk of Africa, Vietnam and Quebec, Portugal taking on Brazil, and let's not forget Russia. There could be an ex-Communist Bloc Games too.

The Commonwealth Games opening ceremony is taking place right now. I don't care though, as it's the Commonwealth Games.

It would be nice though id the other dead empires had their own mini-Olympics. Spain with most of Latin America, France with a good chunk of Africa, Vietnam and Quebec, Portugal taking on Brazil, and let's not forget Russia. There could be an ex-Communist Bloc Games too.

Not to mention the Reich games, with Germany, Poland, Austria, Czech Republic and then some. And for a change, Germany would always win.

Got a pay rise! :clap:Had about a million beers on the company and... danced on the street with a stranger. I wonder what else could happen tonight.

A pay rise is a legit reason to dance with a stranger. :D

danced on the street with a stranger. I wonder what else could happen tonight.
Good for you. Hope you had a memorable and safe (but not TOO safe) evening!!

And congrats to Flash as well. I remember when I got into my first choice of university, it was a great feeling. Quite an accomplishment. Bravo.

Back