Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

Yes he probebly will [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

its just on live after death maiden had been touring for a year so i think anyones voice would be fried

[!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--] warm to day again [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Bruce isn´t a fuckin shit as Halford...that guy really doesnt hit those high notes actually as he did in the 80´s.....

Although Dickinson is in his mid 40´s, he´s problably the best heavy metal singer that ever existed.....

Bruce isn´t a fuckin shit as Halford...that guy really doesnt hit those high notes actually as he did in the 80´s.....

Although Dickinson is in his mid 40´s, he´s problably the best heavy metal singer that ever existed.....

Cheers and long life for him!!!!!!!!! [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Lets move on shall we? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The Ancient Mariner I can't see you avatar [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Is it my mac acting up again or something? I have to ask I'm getting tierd of hunting falts on this one [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hello theclairvoyant [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I´ve heard some stuff of Iced Earth and I think it´s wonderful!!

This band has contributed a lot to metal music....unfortunatelly the singer left the band....

What do you think ´bout this?!

I´ve heard some stuff of Iced Earth and I think it´s wonderful!!

This band has contributed a lot to metal music....unfortunatelly the singer left the band....

What do you think ´bout this?!

Sorry I have only heard on or two songs by them. But what I heard was good [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

almost to 700

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

700 [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Finely... It was a long strugle this time...

[!--emo&:duckie:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/duckie.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'duckie.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:duckie:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/duckie.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'duckie.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:duckie:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/duckie.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'duckie.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Time to change AM [!--emo&:P--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

GOOD EVENIN´ ............MAIDEN RULEZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DONT WE HAVE A CHAT...´CAUSE I CANT STAND TO ENTER PRIEST ONE AND DISCUSS WITH THOSE THAT IF WE COMPARE MAIDEN AND PRIEST, MAIDEN HAS THE REAL HEAVY METAL ROOTS AND PRIEST SEEMS TO BE MORE HARD ROCK....

PLEASE...I KNOW THERE IS A CHAT ON MIRC...BUT WE SHOULD HAVE A WEBCHAT...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT´S FREE AND USEFUL!!!!!!!

TAKE THIS SUGGESTION ACCOUNT BOARDMASTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets get to 1K shall we?

Guess I might even help you out with this if things turn out right.

Vad tror du vi gör här [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:P--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back