Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

It was just in the national evening news that my street has the highest degree of air pollution in Germany. :blink:

Careful. I might start attributing it to the many cars with BG license plates parking there. -_-

Nah, they're all gone. There was a Romanian store in the street, but it lasted for maybe two months.

Careful. I might start attributing it to the many cars with BG license plates parking there. -_-

Oh yeah. I'm sure they're to blame for the hunger in Africa, the falling prices of ethylene and the Fukushima disaster. Next thing you know, you'll be blaming them for your failing social benefits system. <_<

Oh yeah. I'm sure they're to blame for the hunger in Africa, the falling prices of ethylene and the Fukushima disaster. Next thing you know, you'll be blaming them for your failing social benefits system. <_<

I'll keep that in mind when I start fishing for votes. Can I quote you on it?

Ahhh, they were probably just passing through on the was to the UK

Or Bavaria.

There is a good Romanian place in Dallas, I used to have lunch there pretty often. Their main business is a bakery for local hotels and restaurants, but on the side they would make 4 or 5 dishes for a daily lunch buffet. Interesting people, they were able to defect in the early 80s and ended up in Dallas. Living the American dream I suppose.

Back