Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'll arrive in Stockholm fairly late (have to put it another long day at the lab first), so I probably can't make it. Hope you have fun!

I see some people are selling their original early 80's Iron Maiden shirts for 200-300$! A)who the hell pays that much for a used shirt(I doubt it's never been worn) B)When did the value go up for a vintage 80's maiden shirt? (Or is typical ebay sellers overpricing their stuff)

for example the 80's phantom of the opera shirt has 20 bidders and 2 days left and the bid is currently right now at $207!!! With 2 days left! 20 bidders! What the fuck it doesn't make sense(and it's a white shirt not even black)

Wow - a big gathering, have fun!

Yeah, have a good time .... maybe next year I can join you. I am determined that my next few vacations will involve seeing Maiden somewhere outside of the US. It was a totally different experience seeing them with a more wound up crowd than you get in the US. I had a blast ... one of my favorite concert experiences ever .. it was worth the trip

Have a super amazing time Brigantium!

1005292_10152064769038957_1366317293_n.jpg

I hope this comment has not yet been done. It came to me as the single most genius thought ever but maybe it was just lurking around in my subconsciousness after having read it on the forum.

On the Lars subject: So much talk over a small thing.

Somebody might have said it before, but so what? It still deserves a :bigsmile:

Excellent. First thing I read on this forum today was about..Lars and now so is the last thing. Truly come full circle.

Goodnight from Denver!

Here's something I want you all to think about for the weekend: Wacken 2014.

Back