Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

DeadlySinner said:
Emo
You have a Kvltness of -76!

That test was little blasphemous and very christian imo.... :grin:

Oh yes, 86%!  And I don't even like Mayhem or Darkthrone! :D  I do knoe the ins and outs of the Varg case, though...

Hunlord said:
I don't know about that BD, all I know is that Trivium don't deserve a place in the world.

So which groups would pass your test ov kvltness? Maybe you could go to Mars, rename it Mokljarg, and hold auditions there so only the tr00est of the tr00 will be able to get in. >:[

March to Mokljarg! >:[

pics486.jpg

Who is worthy enough? >:[
pics482.jpg

:uhm: I just said that so I could get my video in with the "deal or no deal" title making a small bit of sense :-[
But uhh yeah that Mokljarg idea of yours... great, lets go! I'll saddle up our steeds of blackest gr1m kvlt blackness.

Just one thing, if I see any Anorexia Nervosa or Dimmu Borgir CDs on Mokljarg, I'm blowing the whole place up. No excuses. >:[ We can't let the posers in, make sure to frown ultra hard if they arrive.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Black Dragon said:
Just one thing, if I see any Anorexia Nervosa or Dimmu Borgir CDs on Mokljarg, I'm blowing the whole place up. No excuses. >:[ We can't let the posers in, make sure to frown ultra hard if they arrive.
If we find any of that unblasphemous drivel we can allow the posers in, take the tr00 folk out and then blow the place up. Kill two birds with one stone if you see what I'm getting at.

We shall frown extra hard anyway

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Just a note to say I've put my photo in my sig. So you now know what I look like (under a cricket helmet). ;)

I've had my haircut since then - and a shave.

Oh, and some moisturiser, used daily. ;)

Though it doesn't hide the liver spots, you need eat some anti-oxidant foods to rid them. :D

Back