Les Ténèbres

DeadlySinner

Trooper
Please check out my band, www.myspace.com/lestenebres. The drums and the bass are made in Garageband, but the guitar and vocal tracks are live recordings. Gothique is a working title, and the lyrics are just dummy. These recordings were made as a solo project, by the guitarist Gustav, but we intend to book a proper recording studio shortly.

So, let me hear what you think about it. :)

Re: Les Ténèbres (my band)

A year, and then some, has passed and there's been a lot of things happening with the band! A week ago we made a good 3 days effort recording 5 tracks for our upcoming EP '..And the Waves Came Crushing Down', due to release in mid january. We are really proud of the outcome, and eventhough this might seem like shameless selfpromotion from a lesser active member of the forum I strongly recomend you to take a look at our myspace where we have uploaded two new songs. Enjoy! :)

I'm glad you did!

As for the name, we took that from an album by Elend, Les Ténèbres du Dehors. I don't really know why, because that decision was made by the singer before the band turned into a band, when it was still a solo project.

Back