LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that setlist will change. Great songs, but order is quite random.
are there any examples of the past they changed the running order? all I know is they dropped the one or other track and replaced it by another one early in their tours, but a change of the running order itself? :blink:

Not a bad setlist but I miss the hype during LotB with all the new songs. Creativity in the setlist & stage set was mindblowing. Still - I would pay just to see three first songs :D

SENJUTSU
STRATEGO
THE WRITING ON THE WALL
REVELATIONS
BLOOD BROTHERS
SIGN OF THE CROSS
FLIGHT OF ICARUS
FEAR OF THE DARK
HALLOWED BE THY NAME
THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST
IRON MAIDEN
THE TROOPER
THE CLANSMAN
RUN TO THE HILLS
ACES HIGH

95 min approx.

Last edited:
are there any examples of the past they changed the running order? all I know is they dropped the one or other track and replaced it by another one early in their tours, but a change of the running order itself? :blink:
I think that same goes with walking eddie - there's always first time.

I'm worried about Aces High being so late in the setlist, we all remember how bad some performances were in 2014. I know Bruce's voice is in better shape than what it was between 2011-14 but still.
That's what I feared the most. I remember that he had couple rougher times on Maiden England World Tour.
Damn, it's unfortunate because in 2018 the show starting Aces High went so awesome.

During the Killers tour there was alot of changes. Bruce did like 7 Killers songs in the beginning. At the end it was like 3 Killers songs and 3 NOTB songs (with a very different running order).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back