Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find very strange is that the announcement is just October 4th 2019.

It doesn't say something like LOTB Tour arrives at RIR. 4th October 2019.

Edit: It does on the website. It's LOTB World Tour 2019. Ed Force 1 returns, I guess...

Last edited:
Also, mods, 2019 Legacy Of The Beast World Tour is confirmed. I think a new thread should be started.

What I find very strange is that the announcement is just October 4th 2019.

It doesn't say something like LOTB Tour arrives at RIR. 4th October 2019.

Edit: It does on the website. It's LOTB World Tour 2019. Ed Force 1 returns, I guess...
They don't need the plane for South America. They played there in 2013 without the plane. Actually, the fact that they are playing there in October makes me certain they won't use a plane. Ed Force One had always been used early in the year.

My guess is still the same

Europe first before NA and then ending up in South America. Chile as the last show is my guess. Also I think the tour lasts too long for them to write and record an album next year. That won't happen until 2020.

That was absolutely impossible to read from your post. Plus, what's the significance?

Maybe I should have been more specific on my first post. What significance - that was just a thought and trivia about that the NPFTD album is the only one up to BNW from which a single song was not played on a RIR festival.

I would sold my everything to see something from NPFTD live.

Yeah, something from No Prayer will be great and from FOTD (besides the title track) too. Actually more songs from the 90's will be fantastic, because they are so underrated.
Also, what if he sold his everything and the song they played was "The Assassin"...?

The Assassin is a great song. :ok:

Also, what if he sold his everything and the song they played was "The Assassin"...?
As long as it's not Mother Russia i'm ok. :)

I just seen video from LotB show. Damn, I'm still impressed by sound and setlist.

And by Bruce. How the hell he's so good? Not only his voice but also his stage presence on this tour was mind blowing.

My GF is still in shock after Cracow show - first Maiden show (and first live show ever) just melted her brain. :) But on downside now any other show will be subpar by comparision.

The Assassin is a great song. :ok:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back