Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce energy level is something else. He was so covered in sweat at the end I haven't seen a more sweaty person in my life. And that leather jacket was awesome.

1. "Aces High"
  2. "Where Eagles Dare"
  3. "Two Minutes To Midnight"
  4. "The Clansman"
  5. "The Trooper"
  6. "Killers"
  7. "For The Greater Good Of God"
  8. "The Wicker Man"
  9. "Sign Of The Cross"
  10. "Flight of Icarus"
  11. "Fear of the Dark"
  12. "The Number of the Beast"
  13. "Iron Maiden"
  14. "Alexander the Great"
  15. "Hallowed Be Thy Name"
  16. "Run to the Hills"
The setlist was amazing, but I would have had Alexander the Great instead of The Evil that Men Do and something rare instead of Revelations. Something like From Here To Eternity or Killers.

Songs I have never seen performed live:
Aces High
Where Eagles Dare
Revelations
For The Greater Good Of God
Flight Of Icarus

Songs I haven't seen performed live since 2000:
2 Minutes To Midnight
The Clansman
The Wicker Man
Sign Of The Cross
The Evil That Men Do
Hallowed Be Thy Name

And I haven't seen Run To The Hills since 1992

Needles to say, I'll be super excited if this comes here to Minnesota next year and I think there's a really good chance of that.

has Maiden ever played a song never before played that wasn’t on its most recent album?

I have no complaints. You know more than half of the audience is Play classics people so NOTB, FOTD and RTTH are almost a sure thing. Like HBTN but well... That's Maiden's best song.

Other than that... You don't have Phantom, Killers, Children, Acacia, Prisoner, Poweslave, Rime, Wasted Years, Clairvoyant, Infinite Dreams, No Praying, Afraid to shoot, Brave New World, Ghost of navigator, dance of death, Paschendale, Brighter than a Thousand, Talisman, When the Wild wind blows, Starblind, If eternity, the book of souls... And I can keep on naming forum favourites for hours. They can't please everyone but at least this setlist seems to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back