Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still sticking to Eagles, Clansman and Greater Good getting tossed for the Senjutsu stuff. Whatever other song gets thrown out for another oldie from there, meh, I'm along for the ride.

If it were up to me and 3 songs had to be replaced with Senjutsu tracks:

The Wicker Man --> TWOTW
FFTGOG --> Hell On Earth
Aces High --> DOFP

I know the last one is sacrilege but Aces High has never really worked that well for me as an opener, plus Bruce can't handle it these days.

If it were up to me and 3 songs had to be replaced with Senjutsu tracks:

The Wicker Man --> TWOTW
FFTGOG --> Hell On Earth
Aces High --> DOFP

I know the last one is sacrilege but Aces High has never really worked that well for me as an opener, plus Bruce can't handle it these days.
Aces High is a highlight of the live shows, set aside some of weaker performances from Bruce.

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to seeing what they do. I've seen LOTB in 2019 but it may be worth it to travel to Tampa or NC

I would've gone to Download for the day but the coach service leaves around 8am so I'd be hating life by the time Maiden come on :bigsmile:

I want to like DoFP more but I can't stand the vocal strain on the chorus. Not sure why Bruce didn't sing it a bit lower!

It must be signed by the Clairvoyant.

Anyway. The Number of the Beast Celebration? :lol: Some people needs the Tour start as soon as possible

1: Clansman out. Insert Senjutsu. Bruce introduces it, hints at another or 2 from the new album later in the list. Possibly describing them as a taste, with a proper Album tour in the near future.

2: Greater Good out. Hell on earth inserted here: it’s the Red and the Black all over again. Steve is bursting with pride about his new baby, and it must be shared with us here

3: The Evil that men do …gone. The encore begins with the haunting intro to Writing on the Wall in the dark. Pyro/fire/ lights on when the body of the new song kicks in.
Honorable mention but saved for album tour: Stratego.
Album tour gives us those four. Plus Days of future Past and darkest hour. Maybe wishful thinking on darkest hour. Perhaps

Lost in a lost world. For now I think Hell on Earth, Writing on the Wall and the title track are locks for this years set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back