Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it's the right thread, but wasn't there an interview with Bruce from an english newspaper in which he said all the band was vaccinated? I think it appeared right after the whole Belshazzar's Feast thing started
Yeah I remember this one too. THX you just put my recall mode on!

This gossip shit is fucking ridiculous
This is no gossip. I don't care if he's anti vaxx or pro vaxx. But if he's against the vaccines things would probably be hard for our favorite band, considering in places like Germany you can't even enter the country without being vaccinated. And considering I spent hundreds of money to see them in 2022 I would be pretty pissed off if I can't attend because of this. So trying to know more about this thing it's not gossip at all.

I don't know if it's the right thread, but wasn't there an interview with Bruce from an english newspaper in which he said all the band was vaccinated? I think it appeared right after the whole Belshazzar's Feast thing started

I cannot remember Bruce explicitly saying that all of the band had been vaccinated in any interview.

“I know a lot of people who were not vaccinated – not because they didn’t want to be, but they were too young to get it initially. You know, 22, 23, 24-year-old people who have not been able to get out of bed for six to eight weeks after it – they’ve been reallysick, ongoing.”

Steve is a bit older than 24... on the other hand Bruce doesn’t explicitly say he doesn’t know any older people who are not vaccinated.

I think to remember the interview it was about his upcoming shows in the UK. But I'm not sure.
I think all the incident with The Darkest UK Tour may be about Steve's habit to meet the fans after show. The easiest way to check it out is attending one of the UK's BL gig and just ASK STEVE ABOUT THE PROBLEM OF VACCINATED... I can't do this on my own, but someone could! Right?

This is no gossip. I don't care if he's anti vaxx or pro vaxx. But if he's against the vaccines things would probably be hard for our favorite band, considering in places like Germany you can't even enter the country without being vaccinated. And considering I spent hundreds of money to see them in 2022 I would be pretty pissed off if I can't attend because of this. So trying to know more about this thing it's not gossip at all.
As long as the local governments allow the shows to go on, you’re not going to have to worry about seeing Maiden in 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back