LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time around, I'd actually lean towards thinking there will be one or two significant changes to the set list, because they've been known to do that on the redundant legs of their cabaret tours.

But I'm not expecting anything mind boggling. On this sort of leg, they tend to forget about the original tour concept. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they played Wrathchild and Phantom instead of Where Eagles Dare and Greater Good, for instance. I doubt they would go for another deep cut or play a new song.

They might change some songs because it's a 3rd leg of the tour - that will be great...(they can change the whole setlist since Bruce said that they can make two more setlists with these themes or whatever, but this is highly unlikely). If I'm not mistaken, the only Maiden tour (which is 2 legs, or 3) that do not have any changes in the setlist for the whole tour was DOD tour.

I also do not expect anything mind-blowing or some deep cut, simply because it's a very short leg of a tour./ To play a new song - maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back