LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
First incident out of however many shows he's pulled that stunt at... hmm, nah I think you'll find on average his guitar handling is quite good!
One mistake after years and years of spinning that guitar around in the air like a slingshot doesn’t make him objectively sloppy in the handling of his guitar.
Holy shit, are people really that incapable of detecting humor without emoji cues...?!?! :facepalm:

Holy shit, are people really that incapable of detecting humor without emoji cues...?!?! :facepalm:
I got your joke just fine, which is why I'm putting the question to you: why are you assuming I was being serious in response?

I got your joke just fine, which is why I'm putting the question to you: why are you assuming I was being serious in response?
Because there’s no need to defend his guitar handling if you understood that my comment was a joke. But your exclamation point did imply silliness, so that makes sense.

Because there’s no need to defend his guitar handling if you understood that my comment was a joke. But your exclamation point did imply silliness, so that makes sense.
For what it's worth, I did actually think it was an amusing little quip. I just felt like a jokey response would be more appreciated than a coldly calculated, quiet, and impersonal like.

Reactions: Jer
And for what its worth, my "duh" comment was a joke based on what Jer said about emojis being necessary for people to detect humour. So we were all joking. Such fun we had :cheers:

Eddie is angry at the end of ''The Trooper''... :lol:

*4:02 -> the two side screens.

Last edited:
Janicks guitar went flying into the head of a security guard during the end of Iron Maiden last night.

"Woe to you oh head... for the seventh member sends his guitar with wrath, because he knows the show is short..."
"Let him who hath understanding reckon the injury risk, for it has a mad owner, its owner is Janick Gers"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back