LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mexico event shirt.

Edit: spotted Killers, POM, Powerslave, SIT, TBOS and Aces High Eddies skull heads. And Steve and one skull with a lantern, hat and a flamethrower.... /btw, these skulls reminds the AMOLAD album cover.

Brilliant T-shirt. The puppets whose strings are being held by Eddie are Steve (playing bass guitar) and Bruce (wearing the cloak and hat he uses for Fear of the Dark and carrying the Fear of the Dark lantern and the Flight of Icarus flamethrower).

The puppets whose strings are being held by Eddie are Steve (playing bass guitar) and Bruce (wearing the cloak and hat he uses for Fear of the Dark and carrying the Fear of the Dark lantern and the Flight of Icarus flamethrower).

There is also Day Of The Dead Eddie from the upcoming new beer... (under Steve)... :innocent:

What are the chances of a Rock In Rio live stream?

Brazilian TV certainly will broadcast. Globo, who owns the rights, has been streaming it on its website for free, but I'm not sure how to access it overseas. You might need to artificially change your browser location, pretending that your IP is Brazilian. I had to do this when I travelled to England and tried to watch Brazilian football in their website.

Mexico event shirt.

Edit: spotted Killers, POM, Powerslave, SIT, TBOS and Aces High Eddies skull heads. And Steve and one skull with a lantern, hat and a flamethrower.... /btw, these skulls reminds the AMOLAD album cover.
That is WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY TOO FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!

Brazilian TV certainly will broadcast. Globo, who owns the rights, has been streaming it on its website for free, but I'm not sure how to access it overseas. You might need to artificially change your browser location, pretending that your IP is Brazilian. I had to do this when I travelled to England and tried to watch Brazilian football in their website.
Well, that means it will definitely show up on youtube so no worries if I miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back