LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it you won't be going to a show this year then?

I haven’t decided. Maiden will be here in my area (Virginia, USA) in July. Don’t have tickets yet. Might go. Probably will because now any opportunity to see Maiden might be the last.

But I’m much more excited to see them touring new material in 2020, or so I hope. Somehow this Legacy tour doesn’t excite me as much as it does others here.

I haven’t decided. Maiden will be here in my area (Virginia, USA) in July. Don’t have tickets yet. Might go. Probably will because now any opportunity to see Maiden might be the last.

But I’m much more excited to see them touring new material in 2020, or so I hope. Somehow this Legacy tour doesn’t excite me as much as it does others here.
As someone who is kicking himself for not buying tickets to TBOS I say go, it is Maiden they deliver live and as you said it could potentially be the last time they tour or the last time they play some of these songs.

Tallinn was awesome. If I get the chance to go to the opening show of a tour again I will. The excitement last year was special.

Tallinn was awesome. If I get the chance to go to the opening show of a tour again I will. The excitement last year was special.

Indeed it was. The moments when I heard "Operation: Where Eagles Dare, I repeat operation: Where Eagles Dare.", seeing the stage reveal for Revelations and old Nick counting in Flight Of Icarus, I will cherish for the rest of my life.

You guys also got Bruce’s epic speech announcing FTGGOG. I hope he brings it back.

This brings to my mind that I actually captured that speech in first Helsinki show. I usually try not to meddle too much with a phone anyway during a concert - save a few pictures here and there I take from certain performances/moments - but since it was my first (and last, who knows) Maiden gig in a seated section, I ended up recording this kind of stuff since I had rather good view and all.

I'm glad I did, this speech is a nice little curiosity from the start of the tour. Of the first three shows I saw, this one was the best by the band, though when it comes to seats, I preferred being down there with the other maniacs, hehe. :)

“The Clansman” speech is good, but there’s something special about the way Bruce ropes in the audience with, “The two things are often... one and the same.”

This brings to my mind that I actually captured that speech in first Helsinki show. I usually try not to meddle too much with a phone anyway during a concert - save a few pictures here and there I take from certain performances/moments - but since it was my first (and last, who knows) Maiden gig in a seated section, I ended up recording this kind of stuff since I had rather good view and all.

I'm glad I did, this speech is a nice little curiosity from the start of the tour. Of the first three shows I saw, this one was the best by the band, though when it comes to seats, I preferred being down there with the other maniacs, hehe. :)

Sadly he didn't do any cool speeches in the second Helsinki show, the one where I was at.

I happened to see on Ticketmaster that there are still some good seats left for the Toronto shows - both nights. These seats must have been recently released - or maybe turned from platinum into normal tickets. This includes a few dozen seats in section 201, and about a dozen seats in the front row of sections 302 and 304.

If this has been addressed already I've missed it, but does anyone know if the guy who did the live sound for the tour last year is doing it again this year? I sure hope so.

Sound quality during 2018 European leg was a way better than in 2012 - 2017 period. Walker has destroyed their sound quality and turned band's efforts into pieces. Shame on him :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back