LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the magic button to push for skipping the next eight months? I am looking forward to nothing else but Iron Maiden next August.

I'm so excited. Sign of the Cross and Clansman are two of my all time favorites, and since I became a fan post 2001/2003, I never thought I'd have a chance to see either of these live. Let alone both, on the same concert. It's gonna be an amazing week Aug 19-24.

I honestly can't see any topic left to discuss in this thread.... it's just blah blah blah from here. No show until July 2019 and they are done as a band until then (yes, Steve is doing his BL thing and Bruce is selling books) but we know the set list, the dates, who's going where, etc..... I'll be at the first show in 2019 so if there ARE any changes, I'll certainly be on here that night :)

Iron Maiden announce brand-new Christmas tour, out in 2018!

I think the setlist will be something like:
  1. Be Nick or Be Dead
  2. Bring Your Savior... To The Manger
  3. The Presents That Men Give
  4. The Number of the Tree
  5. Santa Can Wait
  6. 2 Minutes To Midnight
  7. Hit Me With A Sleigh
  8. A Christmas Tree, Yeah, A Christmas Tree
  9. Rime of the Ancient Reindeer
  10. Christmas in the Rue Morgue
  11. Tears of a Krampus
  12. Alexander the Great (the only Christmas present you'll need this year, amirite??)
  13. Xmas Maiden
Encore:
  1. Der Weihnachtsmann
  2. No Presents For The Dying
  3. Full of Goodwill

"Offensive" - find it as 'satanic' or so... Just the entertainment, nothing more my friend
This is what pisses me off the most - so what if it was an actual display of satanic worshipping? Satanism is as much a religion as any other, and should be respected just as much.

1. Be Nick or Be Dead
  5. Santa Can Wait
  6. 2 Minutes To Midnight
  7. Hit Me With A Sleigh
  11. Tears of a Krampus
  12. Alexander the Great (the only Christmas present you'll need this year, amirite??)
  13. Xmas Maiden
Encore:
  1. Der Weihnachtsmann
  3. Full of Goodwill
How long did you spend on that?

This is what pisses me off the most - so what if it was an actual display of satanic worshipping? Satanism is as much a religion as any other, and should be respected just as much.
Even then though, the most accepted form of 'Satanism' - LaVeyan Satanism (Church of Satan stuff) - is atheistic, so even if this was a symbol of Satanism, it would be literally nothing more than a picture, clear as that. Being scared of it is all in the mind of the beholder.

How long did you spend on that?
Undercooked?

1. Be Nick or Be Dead
  5. Santa Can Wait
  6. 2 Minutes To Midnight
  7. Hit Me With A Sleigh
  11. Tears of a Krampus
  13. Xmas Maiden
Encore:
  1. Der Weihnachtsmann
  3. Full of Goodwill

https://forum.maidenfans.com/forums/make-your-own-setlist.71/

I've checked results of sales lately and must say - there's no big progression at all, so same I could say about Ozzy's farewell tour sales in the NA... no impressive changes. I'm going to wait a bit, maybe in March I check it again... Hope for some progress :)
The only show I'm looking at is the Atlanta show and there's not many seats available for that...we're still 6 months away, not a time to declare Maiden "over"...

Let's hope on the April 2019 situation're going to be more optimistic and more tickets gone from the boxes. Finger crossed.

They are too satanic. No one likes them anymore . it’s gotta be the Satan worshipping. Especially Dave. That is the ( puffy happy smiling) :bigsmile: :angel: face of evil. :p:D

Maiden at their best to me is about Truth and and an incredible love energy. I'll never forget going to the Madison Square Garden show in 2016 by myself. The energy was so positive and joyous. The guy next to me, whom I didn't know, on 2 or 3 occasions just turned to me and hugged me out of sheer joy. Where else does that happen? Maiden music is special. (And it is full of overt and hidden Truth.)

But the 2017 and 2018 shows introduced negative elements that rubbed me the wrong way and sapped some of the beautiful love energy from the shows. That's just my opinion and viewpoint.

Last edited:
Yeah, Bruce saying that religion and war are sometimes the same thing was like a hammer.
Well, if two groups of people both believe that they have absolute truth in their back pockets, and those supposedly absolute truths differ, their only long-term options are to avoid each other or destroy each other. (And yes, conversion is a form of destruction, since you’re destroying their opposing belief.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back