LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what this "platinum seating" is and why it's so expensive?

I scored pit/standing tickets for Nashville, Chicago and Indy, and ticket prices were $95 (for Nashville) and $121 for the latter two. Yet I'm going back through now and browsing tickets, and there are these "platinum seats" available in the surrounding sections behind pit/standing that are upwards of like $400-500 for one seat!

Am I missing something? Are these seats leather reclining and come with your own personal bartender/clerk? I can't fathom why some of these seats are up in that range when the closest to the stage are only $95-120.
Simply premium pricing for some of the best seats. Ticketmaster has been doing that for several years now for all shows I've looked at

Does anyone know what this "platinum seating" is and why it's so expensive?

I scored pit/standing tickets for Nashville, Chicago and Indy, and ticket prices were $95 (for Nashville) and $121 for the latter two. Yet I'm going back through now and browsing tickets, and there are these "platinum seats" available in the surrounding sections behind pit/standing that are upwards of like $400-500 for one seat!

Am I missing something? Are these seats leather reclining and come with your own personal bartender/clerk? I can't fathom why some of these seats are up in that range when the closest to the stage are only $95-120.
It's called greed which the entertainment industry is full of.

I’m going to Tacoma too.

Cool, we may run into each other in the GA section if you’ve got standing tickets or at the VIP party if I decide to go to that. If I end up at the VIP party, I’ll probably give away most of the swag and the two beer tickets.

Cool, we may run into each other in the GA section if you’ve got standing tickets or at the VIP party if I decide to go to that. If I end up at the VIP party, I’ll probably give away most of the swag and the two beer tickets.
I will be applying for FTTB at Tacoma. We may run into each other.

Got upper level pavilion seats for Atlanta, and they were more expensive than I expected In fact, aside from the seats at the very top of the pavilion (and lawn) nothing was less than $100. As much as I love IM, they're not that big in the US, so why are they charging as much as KISS or Def Leppard---actually more?

Got upper level pavilion seats for Atlanta, and they were more expensive than I expected In fact, aside from the seats at the very top of the pavilion (and lawn) nothing was less than $100. As much as I love IM, they're not that big in the US, so why are they charging as much as KISS or Def Leppard---actually more?
That's weird, I paid $78 for middle-bowl seats in Indy, and $115 Canadian for floor in Montreal.

FWIW I paid $99 for a pre-sale standing floor GA ticket for Tacoma with the fc code. I bought it day 2 of the pre-sale (Nov 14).

As I’m not much of a gambler, I ended up getting the Trooper VIP package in case I don’t get FttB. $200 for VIP was 2x the ticket price but worth it as a guarantee to get in the venue early and avoid the general line.

Last edited:
My floor tickets for Vegas and Tacoma were each $99. My seats for Portland in the sixth row were $135.

Poor ticket sales for Barclay Center show, no chance for the second one. some signs of decline band's popularity in USA...

Poor ticket sales for Barclay Center show, no chance for the second one. some signs of decline band's popularity in USA...

1) where are you getting this info from; tix went on sale 4 hours ago
2) Floor and lower bowl seats cost $175 (including fees)
3) Maiden have several days between shows, what are they gonna do, hit the Hamptons all weekend?

Floor is sold out. All lower bowl seats are pretty much gone. There is really just upper bowl tickets left.

Well apparently bands are avoiding MSG lately, because of the ridiculous fees for promotors to hire the venue. I think Barlacays Center might also be upping their prices. And that results in stupidly priced tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back