LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the page for my tickets, there's an option to transfer them and I just put in the person's name and email for that so if need be, I should be able to sell that way.

Re-upped my fan club menbership and got GA section tickets yesterday for Tacoma in Sep. Might get the Trooper VIP package again just to get in early if I don’t get a FTTB draw.

Anyone else going to the Tacoma show?

Re-upped my fan club menbership and got GA section tickets yesterday for Tacoma in Sep. Might get the Trooper VIP package again just to get in early if I don’t get a FTTB draw.

Anyone else going to the Tacoma show?
You wouldn’t know if you got FTTB until 2 days prior, in which I don’t think you’d be able to upgrade to Trooper with that amount of time.

I’m going to Tacoma too.

Might go to Tacoma but that will be a choice made last minute since I likely will be unable to make the 4 hour drive down

Vancouver for sure

Problem is, everyone finds out 2 days before the show whether they got FTTB so if they didn't may will try for the Trooper VIP. For me it would be a no brainer if it was $100 and no swag for VIP ... I don't really care about all the swag, and seems a little crazy to spend more on the pre-party than the ticket cost. That having been said, I may go ahead and do it for at least one show in 2019.

Yeah, i agree... i would go back to Tulsa if they had an Oklahoma date, but they don't. Looks like you are going to Vegas or LA!? Can't miss this one!
Sadly, I'm too broke right now to commit to the idea of airfare and hotel. Albuquerque's the only option, but seeing as it's 10 months away, and who knows wtf can happen in 10 months time? If the tix are non-transferable again, and something comes up and I can't make it, then I'm just screwed on the $$? I'm just gonna have to wait 'til the dates get closer and figure something out then. Not a pity party here, really, just bewilderment and, honestly, a little anger that they're skipping such a huge market. I mean, I get it... Bruce hates Fiddler's Green. Fine. But, aren't they playing other arenas on the tour and not just sheds? Was Pepsi Center booked that far out in advance? Craziness!

Sadly, I'm too broke right now to commit to the idea of airfare and hotel. Albuquerque's the only option, but seeing as it's 10 months away, and who knows wtf can happen in 10 months time? If the tix are non-transferable again, and something comes up and I can't make it, then I'm just screwed on the $$? I'm just gonna have to wait 'til the dates get closer and figure something out then. Not a pity party here, really, just bewilderment and, honestly, a little anger that they're skipping such a huge market. I mean, I get it... Bruce hates Fiddler's Green. Fine. But, aren't they playing other arenas on the tour and not just sheds? Was Pepsi Center booked that far out in advance? Craziness!
Sorry dude. i understand... flight 666 skipped Dallas back in the day and boy was i mad. I feel for ya bro.

July 30, 2019
Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia.
Two seats
Lower Level
Section 106
Row 21

One section off of being center stage (that's 107)

I said before I haven't seen them since the SSOASS tour, but I was mistaken. I realized this when I recalled I went with a guy I work with, so it had to be post 1990. Anthrax opened.

It had to have been the No Prayer On the Road tour.

Either way, it's been a long time. Over 25 years. I'm freaking stoked!

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask this question, but what is the typical range for ticket prices? I'm not looking to have the world's best seats, but still something decent.

I just bought 2 tickets at $35 a piece in Ft Lauderdale in section 311. I also paid the dreaded $400 for 2 Trooper VIP party tickets. It was worth it last year so my uncle and I are doing it again

Problem is, everyone finds out 2 days before the show whether they got FTTB so if they didn't may will try for the Trooper VIP. For me it would be a no brainer if it was $100 and no swag for VIP ... I don't really care about all the swag, and seems a little crazy to spend more on the pre-party than the ticket cost. That having been said, I may go ahead and do it for at least one show in 2019.

the swag alone is worth about $150 if you bought everything individually. Beer mugs are part of it this time on top if ice cube trays (lol) and a few others not present last year

Chicago tickets are $490 a pop for the right side of the stage and pit is sold out already.........
72ad0335910767912614efdff9cbf8e2.jpg

Ya, I got all excited when I saw some really good seats available then I saw it was platinum pricing for fucking $500 per ticket.
Sadly, I'm too broke right now to commit to the idea of airfare and hotel. Albuquerque's the only option, but seeing as it's 10 months away, and who knows wtf can happen in 10 months time? If the tix are non-transferable again, and something comes up and I can't make it, then I'm just screwed on the $$?
On my account page on Ticketmaster for my tickets, I see this "transfer tickets" option and I assume it would be the same for everyone. Maybe others can confirm this as well.
U9BZwOz.png

Ya, I got all excited when I saw some really good seats available then I saw it was platinum pricing for fucking $500 per ticket.

On my account page on Ticketmaster for my tickets, I see this "transfer tickets" option and I assume it would be the same for everyone. Maybe others can confirm this as well.
U9BZwOz.png
I didn't see that option for Albuquerque. At least, not for the pit. Tix for that were still "will call with the credit card of purchase and valid identification". I mean, I get it, and I appreciate Maiden for takin the stance against scalping, but it kinda sucks if you have a legitimate reason for not being able to go.

I didn't see that option for Albuquerque. At least, not for the pit. Tix for that were still "will call with the credit card of purchase and valid identification". I mean, I get it, and I appreciate Maiden for takin the stance against scalping, but it kinda sucks if you have a legitimate reason for not being able to go.
I use the insurance option when I buy tickets. It's something like $8-$10 per ticket but worth it to me if something were to happen and I couldn't go to the show

Got our tickets for Nashville in August!

Skipping Nashville this year for Cincinnati. Ill probably go to Indianapolis as well if tickets are still available a little closer to the show but cant afford tickets for both cities and hotel booking out the gate. 270 days 10 hours 40 min. 43 sec. cant come soon enough!

Does anyone know what this "platinum seating" is and why it's so expensive?

I scored pit/standing tickets for Nashville, Chicago and Indy, and ticket prices were $95 (for Nashville) and $121 for the latter two. Yet I'm going back through now and browsing tickets, and there are these "platinum seats" available in the surrounding sections behind pit/standing that are upwards of like $400-500 for one seat!

Am I missing something? Are these seats leather reclining and come with your own personal bartender/clerk? I can't fathom why some of these seats are up in that range when the closest to the stage are only $95-120.

I scored pit/standing tickets for Nashville, Chicago and Indy, and ticket prices were $95 (for Nashville) and $121 for the latter two. Yet I'm going back through now and browsing tickets, and there are these "platinum seats" available in the surrounding sections behind pit/standing that are upwards of like $400-500 for one seat!

Am I missing something? Are these seats leather reclining and come with your own personal bartender/clerk? I can't fathom why some of these seats are up in that range when the closest to the stage are only $95-120.

It depends on the venue, it can be anything from getting in early, people waiting on you (anything from food to t-shirts), better seats, ideal spots to see/hear, better parking/valet, etc.

It's actually maddening. I just want to see Maiden, not pay for a fucking plane ticket.

Good evening fellow Maiden fans. Long time lurker, finally got around to signing up.

Does anyone know what the story is for Rock in Rio tickets?

At the moment there's a "Rock in Rio Card" available on the website. Is that the ticket to the concert or what?

I've been keeping an eye out for flights from Dublin to Rio. They're expensive but would hope to take in the Buenos Aires concert too or maybe another Brazil show if they add some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back