LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm, I just got an email from my local rock station saying the pre-sale password is "BEAST" and another email from Live Nation with another password with is "MIXTAPE". Can anyone confirm if they've gotten either of these as well as "LEGACY"?

Hmmmmm, I just got an email from my local rock station saying the pre-sale password is "BEAST" and another email from Live Nation with another password with is "MIXTAPE". Can anyone confirm if they've gotten either of these as well as "LEGACY"?
I’ve seen MIXTAPE for Live Nation and LEGACY for Ticketmaster. I know Ticketmaster is selling seats for St. Paul and their presale starts at 10am CT Thursday.

Woooo Chad from Tulsa!
haha. that is so funny. I don't even live in Tulsa, but now everyone knows me as "Chad from Tulsa". Fuck it, up the irons in any city across this fine nation! And across the pond... ;) Chad from Tulsa who lives in Dallas. lol... September can't get here quick enough! fuck... I wanna see that Spitfire damn it! In case you didn't know this: The faithfully recreated plane is a 90% sized replica of an actual Supermarine Spitfire Mk Vb registration number AA 853 from 302 Squadron that saw active duty in during World War II in 1941. I might be 'sporting a 302 Squadron jacket? haha.

Good luck to everyone in the TM/LN presales today!

I was able to get my Pit tickets for Dallas and Charlotte in the fan club presale ... and now, the waiting.

Good luck to everyone in the TM/LN presales today!
I will echo these sentiments.

26hisIcYjfBDVCrGE.gif

OMG! I put in LEGACY and it says it's unlocked, but when I try to select seats. It keeps making me put the code in, but it never unlocks the seats! What's going on?!

Still trying to comprehend why there's no Denver date on this tour.
Mind-bogglingly annoying.
Yeah, i agree... i would go back to Tulsa if they had an Oklahoma date, but they don't. Looks like you are going to Vegas or LA!? Can't miss this one!

I assume that mobile tickets or "Will Call" is the best Rod could do with North American Ticketmaster/Live Nation to stop touts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back