LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could argue that the addition of Children of the Damned to the encore of the charity shows in support of Clive Burr in 2002 was the last time they did that, as they were playing effectively the Rock in Rio 2001 setlist minus Sign of the Cross. ;)

Run to the Hills in 2001 was not a one-off for Rio though (most people here would probably know this), as they had also played the song in Chile. The Fallen Angel and Out of the Silent Planet had been played instead at the intimate London shows, and in Mexico and Argentina.

I said that RTTH being played at RIR was the last time an encore song was added off-the-cuff. As in, pretty much the day of the show. Children of the Damned was certainly planned and rehearsed well in advance as a special treat for Clive.

I said that RTTH being played at RIR was the last time an encore song was added off-the-cuff. As in, pretty much the day of the show. Children of the Damned was certainly planned and rehearsed well in advance as a special treat for Clive.

As I said before, they had played Run to the Hills at the previous show in Chile in January 2001, so it probably was added as off-the-cuff as Children of the Damned in 2002. ;)

Alexander The Wrathchild.

"My son ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee..."

*Hi-Hat count...*
*Wrathchild bass line*
I mean, it would make the set flow better...

I think they are into that lazy choice of doing things now, wouldnt surprise me if they do a LOTB Live Chapter style again, definitely a cheaper way of doing things. Looks like run to the hills is already done just like wasted years was for BOS.

:(.... I really hope you're wrong.
Live Chapter was ok on that department, since it was basically using the screen footage from the concert, but for the very same reason it was nothing spectacular either.

Flight 666 and En Vivo! are way better videos (editing) than the Live Chapter.

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask this question, but what is the typical range for ticket prices? I'm not looking to have the world's best seats, but still something decent.

Good luck in the presales, North American Maidenfans!

giphy.gif

Around $120 is probably about right. Of course I paid $246 in 2017 for the exact same 2 seats I paid $148 for in 2013 so they could be more now.

Just out of curiosity, if I were to buy 4 tickets instead of 2 is there any way to get my money back on or sell 2 of the tickets if I can’t find 2 others to go? It’s a little far in advance so trying to plan for 4 people is hard.

Gee...it took me 3 minutes to be able to buy tickets...and those seats I wanted to buy had already gone since I am taking my kids for the first time...

I had good luck with my orders this morning:
  • 1 floor ticket for Montreal
  • 2 excellent seats in Toronto on the 9th (6th row, dead centre) - going with my 18 year old cousin who's never seen Maiden before
  • 3 fairly good seats in Toronto on the 10th (5th row, towards stage right) - going with two friend (one who's seen the band before, one who hasn't)
Good luck to everyone still searching! There are still plenty of good seats available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back