LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a decent quality (audio only) stream recording that didn't even have a cut on Aces High, so of course the person who recorded decided to ruin it by also watching the Slayer stream starting from halfway through 2MTM for some idiotic reason. I think it kept going for multiple songs too so I just went nah. Hopefully a decent rip appears on YT and stays long enough that I can get it before it's taken down.

Here's the link to Iron Maiden Rock In Rio 2019 show:

The youtube-channel (Ladydarkness) had the show but it's now blocked and it says this on the pages:
Well, youtube blocked the show of Iron Maiden... Sorry about that. You can download here https://ouo.io/9xs5v0
Which takes it to this location: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1elMHbE-ZdQ-6JhMh3qsDipKJwLIvUbjC

It says currently that download limit hit (or something) but once I logged in with my own google drive, it can be then downloaded.
Let me know if need anything else. I can also upload this later somewhere in case the original gets taken away.

Last edited:
Ok. I get it to work. If you have similar problem with download limit:
Log into your google drive. Go to link that PhantomOfTheOpera posted and add it to your account. go to your account and DON'T click on download. Instead right-click on the file, choose "make a copy" option. File will be copied into your account. Then you can download without a limit.

Simply adding file to your account will create just a link to the original file.

Ok. I get it to work. If you have similar problem with download limit:
Log into your google drive. Go to link that PhantomOfTheOpera posted and add it to your account. go to your account and DON'T click on download. Instead right-click on the file, choose "make a copy" option. File will be copied into your account. Then you can download without a limit.

Simply adding file to your account will create just a link to the original file.

Yep, that was weird way of passing the download limit, but funny and good thing is that it works that way.

Hey if anybody's looking for the full show video. Don't worry about it. I will upload the show soon just in case this gets complicated for some.
Getting the link here as soon I have completed the upload.

Last edited:
Wait, is the audio on that the original stream quality? Because it's super compressed compared to the other recording I found and sounds rather nasty as a result. Were there multiple streams of the show or something?

Wait, is the audio on that the original stream quality? Because it's super compressed compared to the other recording I found and sounds rather nasty as a result. Were there multiple streams of the show or something?

Im affraid it's the original and also the video has those "watermarks" there.
Have to see if there comes some sort of upgraded version.

if that's downloaded version - conversion could affect the quality. Sadly this is quite normal in cases like this.

TBH I got a bit more annoyed with Davey this time. He had some great moments but a lot of his solos felt like he was getting lazy.

On the flip side, while watching the concert I just got an absolute wave of admiration for H. He can play it straight or improvise and always sounds great doing it. Such a fantastic guitarist.

At this point in the band’s career, I think the three amigos are ranked as follows:
Adrian > Janick > Dave
Yep, Dave improvised a lot, but I think it was due to the adrenaline of the moment.
And I don't know why the people were a bit cold during some songs like For the Greater good of God, Wickerman and Sign of the cross.
Bad TV choosing cameras during the whole concert, bad framings, losing stellar moments on stage like the pyro at sign of the cross and other crucial moments.
I had the feeling in the whole concert that they were out of tempo sometimes, specially at the Clansman.
The concert was fantastic, although I admit that I fell asleep at Hallowed be thy name and I woke up at the Always Look on the bright side of Life.

Yeah. For me sound is ok, however camera work at times is bad. I don't know if this is fault of camera crew or what

^ FOTD audio is missing?
I went to bed after the main set in the middle of FOTD, it was audible on the stream.

This link on YouTube seems to be ok

It works for me too, although that wasn't the streaming I've seen. There's no Doctor Doctor, Churchill speech and the begining of Aces High, there 's no For the greater good of God (it's cutted here), audio issues since then

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back