Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the ''three amigos'' to bring back some old or to debut new guitars on the upcoming tour !

For Adrian I want: the red Destroyer and one of his Lado guitars.
For Dave I want: his sunrise Ibanez Destroyer from '82 :p or his Dean Flying V
For Janick I want: everything that is different from his black & white Strat (which is awesome)

For Steve, I hope hi will bring back his blue bass from the 80's more often on stage. I want a really good-looking drum kit for Nicko who can beat the fantastic BOS kit and a Bruce stage costume that is like the ones from the 80's :D Oh, and a good walk-on and big Eddies ! :) Not to forget a fantastic brand new stage set (I think the level is very high because of the fantastic TBOS stage set). Great setlist too !

Basically I want to know the setlist so much, that I don't know what to say more.... :confused:

Last edited:
I hope the ''three amigos'' to bring back some old or to debut new guitars !

For Adrian I want: the red Destroyer and one of his Lado guitars.
For Dave I want: his sunrise Ibanez Destroyer from '82 :p or his Dean Flying V
For Janick I want: everything that is different from his black & white Strat (which is awesome)

For Steve, I hope hi will bring back his blue bass from the 80's more often on stage. I want a really good-looking drum kit for Nicko who can beat the fantastic BOS kit and a Bruce stage costume that is like the ones from the 80's :D Oh, and a good walk-on and big Eddies ! :) Not to forget a fantastic brand new stage set (I think the level is very high because of the fantastic TBOS stage set). Great setlist too !

Basically I want to know the setlist so much, that I don't know what to say more.... :confused:

Regarding Adrian, you can hold your horses, because @matic22 took a close eye to his guitars in a photo from rehearsals and there are more or less the usual suspects.

Regarding Adrian, you can hold your horses, because @matic22 took a close eye to his guitars in a photo from rehearsals and there are more or less the usual suspects.

As the tour goes he can add some new guitar (like he did with the green Jackson in 2016 and the black Les Paul in 2017)

Of course it's not legit. Anything without hard evidence like the band straight-up playing the song on video is worthless.

Sadly, still no realistically fake leaks. No trolling with photoshop skills, no effort to hype the community.

So Filip Murray (forgot his username here?) is having a blast in Estonia right now. Got pics with Steve nicko and rod already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back