Last album(s) you bought?

Iron Maiden - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Live at donington and rock in rio... and visions of the beast if that counts... [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i just got out of the silent planet picture disc as an early 18th presie

Metallica - Metallica

The Black Album [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Megadeth-The System Has Failed [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Van halen-Van halen
Van halen-1984

Next week i'll buy

Van halen ( again [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ) -Best of both worlds
Iced earth -Glorius birden
Megadeth -TSHF [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] (Megadave is back)

Skin - Lucky
Paul Dianno & Dennis Stratton - The Original Iron Men
Jethro Tull - Broadsword And The Beast
Deep Purple - In Rock
Anthrax - We've Come For You All
Kreator - Violent Revolution

all bought today, tryin to do something against my depressive mood. It works, for a short time at least [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Deep Purple - Machine Head - LP
Pink Floyd - Wish you were here - original LP with the black plastic cover

Amorphis- Far from the Sun I give it two thumbs up
Lamb of God- Ashes of the Wake- Two thumbs WAY down And I just burnt a whole bunch from my cousin's stash... hehe

Megadeth - The system has failed

I have only listened to a few seconds in the shop : it's sounds like 80's Megadeth !
Very surprising.
I will see...

I finally got Blood & Belief and Silicon Messiah, of Blaze of course.

Back