Kiss Survivor 2012: Results Thread - Love Gun wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
I forgot Goin Blind, write it in if you want to vote for it.

Firehouse
Deuce
Parasite
Hotter Than Hell
She
God of Thunder
Beth
Baby Driver
Love 'Em

One song eliminated? The speed of elimination (and the progress of this game) goes a bit sloooooooooooooow.

Well, you guys are creating a lot of ties. Though there are 6 up for elimination right now

'Baby Driver' is the best Kiss song sung by Peter Criss. It's very underrated in my book. Too bad it was never played live.

I think it's great, but I voted for it to keep the game moving along. Same with Hard Luck Woman

Eliminated:
Firehouse - 3 votes
Comin' Home - 3 votes
She - 3 votes
Baby Driver - 3 votes
Hard Luck Woman - 3 votes

Promoted:
Rock Bottom - Quarter Finals
C'mon and Love Me - Semifinals

Foro gets his wish of more songs being eliminated ( :p ) and Love Gun joins the battle!

And we've reached the last of the classic Kiss albums. This one is probably the most uneven, lots of awesome songs that are top ten worthy (including the classic Ace track :notworthy:) but also a lot of pretty bad filler.

Deuce
Parasite
God Of Thunder
Got Love For Sale
Tomorrow And Tonight
Then She Kissed Me
Almost Human

Mosh:
C'mon and Love Me and Rock Bottom are gone but they were not eliminated, were they? Did you forget to add them this round?

Oh no, I forgot to mention that they were promoted. Post edited

Tomorrow and Tonight, Plaster Caster, Then She Kissed Me (no clue what they were thinking when the did this one)

Eliminated:
Got Love For Sale - 4 votes
Tomorrow And Tonight - 4 votes
Almost Human - 3 votes
Plaster Caster - 4 votes
Then She Kissed Me - 4 votes

Deuce
Parasite
God Of Thunder
Beth
Doctor Love
Speed
Christine
Hooligan

Hooligan, Hotter Than Hell, Goin' Blind. Some of these earlier songs are tough to vote off .. I tend to think of the Alive versions versus the album versions, which is why I cannot vote for Parasite or Deuce.​

Back