Just wanted to...

Cheers! Happy Christmas to everyone! I hope you enjoy the holiday season and have a good end of the year! :)

Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope you all have a great day!  :D

Oh and Blackie, its another post towards your 666th, which I know you can't wait for. :p

It's still Xmas Eve here in the US, but I'll join in anyway for all my European friends, for whom Xmas is here...

MERRY XMAS, YOU CRAZY LOT!

Remember, if a fat guy in a red suit comes down your chimney tonight, it's probably not a thief, so don't shoot. Unless you're just a really mean person. :bigsmile:

Hunlord said:
Oh and Blackie, its another post towards your 666th, which I know you can't wait for. :p

We really must be that bored to be looking forward to such a minor event. Remember children, you are not your postcount, you are what you eat.

Seasons greeting everyone and I hope a good year is had by all in 2007. :D

SinisterMinisterX said:
It's still Xmas Eve here in the US, but I'll join in anyway for all my European friends, for whom Xmas is here...

MERRY XMAS, YOU CRAZY LOT!

Remember, if a fat guy in a red suit comes down your chimney tonight, it's probably not a thief, so don't shoot. Unless you're just a really mean person. :bigsmile:

Actually, it's best to block up your chimney.  If Santa can fit down a chimney, he can sure as hell fit in a crack in a windowpane which no burglar can get through. :smartarse: Now where's my shotgun.... :help:

Oh. Wait.  I'm forgetting something.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! :okok:

A little late,but to those of you that - like me - celebrate christmas: Merry Christmas!

To all of you: Happy New Year!

Well, at least it's not too late to wish everyone a

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Cheers everyone! :cheers:

Back