Just wanted to...

A

Anonymous

Cheers! Happy Christmas to everyone! I hope you enjoy the holiday season and have a good end of the year! :)

Hunlord

Trooper
Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope you all have a great day!  :D

Oh and Blackie, its another post towards your 666th, which I know you can't wait for. :p

SinisterMinisterX

Illuminatus
Staff member
It's still Xmas Eve here in the US, but I'll join in anyway for all my European friends, for whom Xmas is here...

MERRY XMAS, YOU CRAZY LOT!

Remember, if a fat guy in a red suit comes down your chimney tonight, it's probably not a thief, so don't shoot. Unless you're just a really mean person. :bigsmile:

Kynisk Sokol

Ancient Mariner
Hunlord said:
Oh and Blackie, its another post towards your 666th, which I know you can't wait for. :p

We really must be that bored to be looking forward to such a minor event. Remember children, you are not your postcount, you are what you eat.

Albie

Keeping an open eye on the Weeping Angels.
Seasons greeting everyone and I hope a good year is had by all in 2007. :D

Raven

Ancient Mariner
SinisterMinisterX said:
It's still Xmas Eve here in the US, but I'll join in anyway for all my European friends, for whom Xmas is here...

MERRY XMAS, YOU CRAZY LOT!

Remember, if a fat guy in a red suit comes down your chimney tonight, it's probably not a thief, so don't shoot. Unless you're just a really mean person. :bigsmile:

Actually, it's best to block up your chimney.  If Santa can fit down a chimney, he can sure as hell fit in a crack in a windowpane which no burglar can get through. :smartarse: Now where's my shotgun.... :help:

Oh. Wait.  I'm forgetting something.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! :okok:

Anomica

Trooper
A little late,but to those of you that - like me - celebrate christmas: Merry Christmas!

To all of you: Happy New Year!

Natalie

Insect of Terror
Staff member
Well, at least it's not too late to wish everyone a

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Cheers everyone! :cheers: