Judas Priest

Holy shit dude! Richie liked by tweet, which means those songs will be played next year!

Hope it means that.

''One Shot At Glory'' is (already) a must - we wait since 1990 for it to finally be played live. One of the best Priest songs ever IMO.
''Reckless'' is one of the hidden gems in Priest discography.... and it seems many fans likes it a lot.
''Rock Hard Ride Free'' is Richie favorite song... it was inevitable.
''Genocide'' is a great song. Nowadays it will sounds awesome live. It's one of the ''early classics'' from Priest.
''Rapid Fire'' will not be a surprise.

About ''Heroes End'' and ''Island Of Domination'' - I don't like them.

Hope it means that.

''One Shot At Glory'' is (already) a must - we wait since 1990 for it to finally be played live. One of the best Priest songs ever IMO.
''Reckless'' is one of the hidden gems in Priest discography.... and it seems many fans likes it a lot.
''Rock Hard Ride Free'' is Richie favorite song... it was inevitable.
''Genocide'' is a great song. Nowadays it will sounds awesome live. It's one of the ''early classics'' from Priest.
''Rapid Fire'' will not be a surprise.

About ''Heroes End'' and ''Island Of Domination'' - I don't like them.

Those songs are liked by hardcore Priest fans like me.

Well I did enjoy them in Plovdiv last year.

I enjoyed them a lot back in 2015 when I saw them in Wolverhampton on the RoS tour, but I don't know what it was about Bloodstock, but there was little to no stage presence at all. I'm willing to give them a shadow of a doubt, because I love Priest. But I was just thinking they could have had someone else as a headliner. Saxon would have been a good choice, they headlined the first Bloodstock and it's the festival's 20th anniversary. But I guess Priest have a bigger pulling power, the crowd in 2018 was huge compared to Gojira and Nightwish the nights after.

Richie said that he saw Priest live (as a fan) with Tim ''Ripper'' Owens and he saw Rob with his solo band, but never Priest with Rob... still haven't! :lol:

Name the songs by the riffs...(Richie rehearsal these songs for the 50th Anniversary tour?)..../ I think the songs are:

March Of The Damned
Hell Bent For Leather
Tyrant
Firepower
Genocide
Devil's Child (with a bit from AC/DC's Problem Child at the beginning)
Hot Rockin'
Cold Blooded
Halls Of Valhalla
Electric Eye
Sword Of Damocles (this is his favorite song from the two albums he's done with Priest)
The Sentinel
Sinner

The first riff is hard to tell. Somebody recognize other songs?

Back