Judas Priest

on this tour they rotate songs almost like Metallica :) Maiden, take note.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Shit! What is really surprising is this did not take the place of another song in the setlist, but was played IN ADDITION to what I saw the show prior in Sugarland!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Azas, please learn how to use spoilers - though they aren't required in the Judas Priest thread, it is considered a courtesy.

After the reunion I never thought I would see Priest without Tipton/Downing/Halford again. Weird how things play out, and makes you think about what will happen to Maiden in a few years.

After the reunion I never thought I would see Priest without Tipton/Downing/Halford again. Weird how things play out, and makes you think about what will happen to Maiden in a few years.

I hope Maiden would bow out gracefully and not end up replacing members of the current line-up to keep going...

I don't see this happening with Maiden. I think Steve and Bruce would be content to continue on with their side projects if more than one member of Maiden steps out. Realistically, the people that could leave Maiden without Steve immediately calling it quits would be Nicko and one guitarist (literally any of them). They could get a different drummer without too much problem and they could go back to using two guitars for the rest of their run, as long as most everyone is still there. But if two guitarists leave, Maiden is done. I can't see them continuing on the way that Priest are.

I don't see this happening with Maiden. I think Steve and Bruce would be content to continue on with their side projects if more than one member of Maiden steps out. Realistically, the people that could leave Maiden without Steve immediately calling it quits would be Nicko and one guitarist (literally any of them). They could get a different drummer without too much problem and they could go back to using two guitars for the rest of their run, as long as most everyone is still there. But if two guitarists leave, Maiden is done. I can't see them continuing on the way that Priest are.

I'll quote you on this the day they announce the second departure!

This Firepower tour is again a total proof that Richie Faulkner is a fantastic guitarist. I have found on YouTube some videos of him playing Maiden songs (Powerslave, HBTN and Prowler)... :clap:

I challenged myself to cut down Nostradamus to a single CD release.

I removed about 22 minutes, cut or merged intros/outros from few songs and removed like 5 songs altogether and some other stuff that didn't really flow well, and it all came down to this:

hrbgyP7.jpg

If anyone wants to hear it :innocent:

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL35LjZ8wshhP0pv8VjMNiCrGzulmey_ZJ

Last edited:

I removed about 22 minutes, cut or merged intros/outros from few songs and removed like 5 songs altogether and some other stuff that didn't really flow well, and it all came down to this:

hrbgyP7.jpg

Nostradamus is perfect as it is:)

hrbgyP7.jpg

This is more acceptable ! Great work, the highlights of the album are: Revelations, Persecution, Nostradamus and Future Of Mankind... ;)

hrbgyP7.jpg

You cannot polish a turd. :D

Back