Judas Priest

Only because it will be awesome to see Maiden with Paul, Blaze and Dennis again, not because it's something important.

It would be great in deed, but I don't think all of them will be inducted, Paul maybe, but the others? Maybe not.

Ritchie should’ve been inducted himself. I know the Rock Hall has that rule about an artist’s first release being at least 25 years old before they’re given entry, but it’s still weird to induct all the other current members and not him, when he has clearly brought so much passion to the group in its later years.

Half a year ago, Priest were considering one guitarist, but now they are about to get in KK as well, for a three guitar line up? I’m sure either KK replace Ritchie or they continue without KK. Or do a encore with Tipton. Money talks.

But it is great they played together this one night, congrats to all of them!

They can become a three-guitars band like Maiden. ;)
I don't think it's likely (the only strange choice for 3 guitarists will be Accept). They even wanted to be with one guitar! They won't replace Richie (since he is very important for the band now and since Glenn doesn't play live regularly), so the only option for a change is KK for Andy - which would be the most natural, logical and right move. KK won't agree to play only for the encores.
It would be great in deed, but I don't think all of them will be inducted, Paul maybe, but the others? Maybe not.
The rule is that an artist's first release must be at least 25 years old, and with Maiden's nomination in 2021, they would have included everyone without Blaze.

Half a year ago, Priest were considering one guitarist, but now they are about to get in KK as well, for a three guitar line up? I’m sure either KK replace Ritchie or they continue without KK. Or do a encore with Tipton. Money talks.

But it is great they played together this one night, congrats to all of them!

There's no way KK will replace Faulkner. No way. If he will return, it will be between him and Falcon on the stage. Andy is a hired gun and Glenn can't do the extensive touring.

Last edited:
I don't think Hell exists anymore, apparently Kev sold his guitars, and the lead singer apparently got into a 'domestic situation' that meant he couldn't record or tour, and Andy being in Priest was a final nail in the coffin. Such a shame really, absolutely amazing band who I would have loved to have seen live.

See, I think it would be cool to have Les rejoin the band and they completely redesign their drum sound as he and Travis play off of each other. That to me is more interesting than KK. It’s nice to see all of them smiling with each other though. Maybe this will heal the rift once and for all.

A two-drummer metal band would be very interesting (has it been done before)?

I'm a huge fan of Southern Rock and a semi-fan of Jam Bands (both genres often feature two - or sometimes three - drummers/percussionists)

Kylesa have two drummers and it works well, you can see them both in the video below. Adds a fair bit of power

Wow, impressive! Thanks for the share. Huge fan of Southern Rock and bands that hail from the South, Kylesa doesn't disappoint!

Really like how they build to the melodic chorus near the 3 minute mark - an aspect of Maiden's style on later albums (especially Senjutsu) that I've grown to love - pushing the chorus back as far as possible and thereby milking the buildup and release of tension.

Wow, impressive! Thanks for the share. Huge fan of Southern Rock and bands that hail from the South, Kylesa doesn't disappoint!

Really like how they build to the melodic chorus near the 3 minute mark - an aspect of Maiden's style on later albums (especially Senjutsu) that I've grown to love - pushing the chorus back as far as possible and thereby milking the buildup and release of tension.

Yes Maiden do it beautifully on For the Greater Good of God

Back