Judas Priest Survivor 2012: Beyond The Realms Of Death wins

Vote for your LEAST favorite song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep. They are all worthy. Sentinel a bit weaker than the rest, in my opinion.

I adore Sentinel, for straight up metal I think it's fantastic - but I think realms is the better overall song, as I can listen to it in many moods if nothing else.

Sentinel.

The Sentinel

I'm not quite understanding how this song made it this far but meh. Pretty ok with how the overall survivor turned out.

The Sentinel

I'm not quite understanding how this song made it this far but meh. Pretty ok with how the overall survivor turned out.

Um because it has a brilliant midpiece, especially the twin duelling guitar solos and THAT bridge? Not to say the rest of the song, that is great as well. :D

Do many of you have the Sentinel at the top of your personal list, or very close to it?
Or is it just one of those songs that does well in Survivor because everybody likes it and no one ever votes against it until it gets down to the end?

I think it is one of the songs that nobody votes against. It's certainly a great song, but not really top ten. Only reason I'm voting for Realms is because I think Realms is a bit overrated, I'd take Sentinel over it easily.

Either way, this survivor is still a farce. :p

Top 10:
1. Beyond The Realms Of Death
2. The Sentinel
3. Painkiller
4. Victim Of Changes
5. Night Crawler
6. Sinner
7. Blood Red Skies
8. The Ripper
9. A Touch Of Evil
10. Between The Hammer & The Anvil

Thanks everyone for voting and SMX for hosting:cheers:

Nice result other than the early eliminations of Dreamer Deceiver and Run of the Mill.

Cheers for hosting !

Thanks NP. Never done a personal Priest ranking, so I can't say how it would stack up.
But nine of the 10 would be candidates.

Back