Judas Priest Survivor 2012: Beyond The Realms Of Death wins

Vote for your LEAST favorite song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just realized -- I don't listen to the studio versions of Victim of Changes, Beyond the Realms of Death, or The Sentinel ever. Really is a testament to how Judas Priest songs only really come to life in a live setting.

I had to listen to all these songs back-to-back to make any selections. This is the strongest top 5 I've ever seen in a survivor. Only improvement would be to add Cathedral Spires, but I can't imagine what song to take out in its place.

The Sentinel
Nightcrawler

The main thing I prefer the live Victim over studio for, is that the studio one starts SO quiet that you have missed almost the entire intro by the time it becomes audible.

Well, I'd rather Sinner here in the top 5 than Victim but it's all moot really. This is definitely the correct top 6 and every pick here is incredibly tough.

I'd rather have Sinner than Nightcrawler. Maybe I'd swap out The Sentinel for Cathedral Spires. Either way, the songs are fantastic.

I listen to Victim of Changes from Unleashed way more than I do the studio. In fact, I don't even know if I have the studio version anymore...

The percentage means how many of the voters voted for the song. There are 10 voters, Night Crawler was voted six times so its percentage is 60%.

100% means everyone voted once, 200% means everyone twice and etc. 170% is because some people only voted for 1 song.

Top 10:
5. Night Crawler
6. Sinner
7. Blood Red Skies
8. The Ripper
9. A Touch Of Evil
10. Between The Hammer & The Anvil

Victim Of Changes
Beyond The Realms Of Death

Back