It's time to play..... Revisit that Song!!!

Just praised Jeff to a 1 and Travis to a 2  :)

Jeff, I think they kicked you for that Elitist thing. I personally agree with you on that topic. As Mustaine put it "Take no shit!"

Sun and Steel is an absolute classic. I strongly feel that if it was positioned at where Die With Your Boots On or Flight of Icarus sit on the tracklist it would have become a live staple.

flash of the blade would kick ass live. If only steve liked Powerslave. :(

Yeah, didn't you notice on the SBIT that they only played half of the songs off of the album live? He hates it that much.

he thought there were only 4 good songs on it. Easy to guess which ones as they played em last year

Only four? Poweslave, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Aces High, 2 Minutes to Midnight, Back in the Village, and Flash of the Blade. I never cared too much for The Duellists and Losfer Words, however.

The two pairs of songs that bookend Powerslave are easily the strongest by a big margin... and I'm not even that big a fan of the title track. As for the middle four songs, I actually like "Losfer Words" more than your average Maiden fan and the other three are good enough but hardly classics.

HallowedBeMyName said:
Only four? Poweslave, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Aces High, 2 Minutes to Midnight, Back in the Village, and Flash of the Blade. I never cared too much for The Duellists and Losfer Words, however.
Aces High
Back in the Village
Powerslave
Mariner

2 Minutes is overrated, Losfer Words and FOTB are below average, and the Duellists is one of their worst songs ever.

Prowler_108 said:
The Duellists is one of their worst songs ever.

One of their best, although the chorus is a bit over the top and can get a bit irritating, but the rest is majestic.

Back